Your First Sunday: Some Helpful Details
Our in-person worship services are a little over an hour long. Most Sundays, they include:
- A time of singing. Sing along or just listen, it's up to you.
- An offering. Don't feel obliged to give your first Sunday!
- A sermon. Our messages are usually about 30 minutes long, and are thought-provoking, inspiring, and relevant. Listen to one here.
- Opportunities to connect with people. Make sure to stop by the Welcome Center in each of our locations to learn more about short term and ongoing groups, ways to get involved in the life and ministry of our church, and our ministry programs for kids and teens.
Bringing kids? You’re welcome to bring your kids into the service with you, but we also offer great experiences designed just for kids and teens:
- Kidstown is our Sunday program for kids, and offers fun and engaging experiences for kids from toddlers all the way through elementary school.
- MSM and HSM are our programs for middle and high school students. Our goal is that every student will feel known and cared for.
- Please note that during the ramp-up phase of our relaunch, ministry programs for kids and teens may not be available at all locations. For details, visit our Relaunch page.