Welcome to Kidstown at our East Lexington Campus!
Our Sunday morning programs are designed to teach your child about God in a fun way and allow them to see Him in action each week, through our wonderful team of trained Kidstown volunteers. We offer regular programs throughout the school year.
Toddlers and Preschoolers learn valuable lessons through Bible lessons, music, crafts, and play time. Kids in Kindergarten through 4th grade meet together in a large group for a time of worship and learning.
- The East Lexington Kidstown ministry will be opening up starting August 8, 2021 10:00am service.
- Children will worship with the congregation and be dismissed before the sermon.
- Toddlers and Preschoolers stay in LCA's lobby, where we can provide some toys and a space for parents who would like to watch worship and the sermon.
- Large group is held in LCA's Music Room.
- Kids ages birth - completed 4th grade are welcome.
- All other kids will be welcomed back at the Fall Kickoff on Sunday, September 12.
- Masks are required for kids aged 5+. All adults entering Kidstown (including all volunteers and parents dropping off/picking up) will be required to wear them in Kidstown. Kids under age 5 can wear masks at parents discretion. Mask protocols will be updated in time for Fall Kidstown Kickoff.
We still have a virtual option which you can find at grace.org/kidstown. We hope that you use one of these options to participate with Grace Chapel Kidstown.