Grace Chapel Outdoor Gathering (Watertown)
We're Gathering Outdoors!
COVID-19 has reminded us that the church isn’t a building, it’s people. And in many ways, it’s family. While gathering online has been a great way to stay connected and keep growing in faith, we miss seeing each other in person.
On Saturday, October 3, from 5:30-6:20pm on our Watertown Campus lawn, we will come together for a 50-minute outdoor community-building gathering!
The evening will include worship, words of encouragement and appreciation, stories of how our Campus is serving the community, testimony and pastoral prayer. There will be no children's programming for this event, but kids are welcome to come with their parents!
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE; see registration link below. Total event attendance is limited to 75 people and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In order to ensure the health and safety of everyone participating, registrants must adhere to the following specific guidelines for this event:
- Follow the directions of all Grace Chapel Staff & Volunteers, as well as posted signage related to parking and foot traffic at the event.
- Wear a face mask for the duration of the event, even and especially while singing (exceptions include children under the age of 2 and those unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition).
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from those outside your family unit whenever possible.
- Sit within the marked lawn area designated for your family unit.
- Bring your own blanket, towel or chair to sit on.
- Use the restroom before coming to the event (we will have one Porta Potty available for urgent needs).
- Pack out what you brought in, including any trash.
- Maintain responsibility for any children in your family unit and ensure they are following guidelines.
- Optional but recommended: bring your own bug spray and hydration.
*Rain Date is Sunday, October 4, 5:00-5:00pm*
Please direct any questions or concerns to our Campus Administrator, Jean Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)