Christmas With Grace (Watertown)
Join our Watertown Campus for Christmas With Grace!
In a year when our holiday traditions are turned upside down, we are all looking for a way to celebrate the season that is marked by comfort, joy . . . and even grace.
The WAT Campus Christmas Gathering will be an outdoor, interactive walk-through event that will evoke a bustling Christmas market and the nostalgia of Christmases past. Imagine carolers and narrators decked in Dickens-era costumes, white tents and countless of white twinkling lights marking a one-way maze through the large lawn, leading to the finale of a beautiful Christmas tree towering over the holiday landscape.
You must pre-register before the event. The event takes place at the Grace Chapel Watertown. Face coverings are required throughout the walk-through, but can be removed for the photo.
*100% of your gift will serve local families through local agencies. This year, we have chosen to support Watertown Boys & Girls Club, Waltham Creative Start School, and Wayside Youth & Family Support Network, in Waltham and Watertown, MA.*
*In order to ensure the health and safety of everyone participating, attendees must adhere to the following specific guidelines for this event:
- Follow the directions of all Grace Chapel staff & volunteers as well as posted signage related to parking and foot traffic at the event.
- Wear a face mask for the duration of the event (exceptions include children under the age of 2 and those unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.)
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from those outside your family unit whenever possible.
- Stand with your designated narrator/guide.
- Use the restroom before coming to the event (we will have one Porta Potty available for urgent needs.)
- Pack out what you brought in, including any trash.
- Maintain responsibility for any children in your family unit and ensure they are following guidelines.*