Job Search Workshop
Every Tuesday, from 03/21/2017 to 04/04/2017, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
A FREE 3-PART WORKSHOP FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH UNEMPLOYMENT, UNDEREMPLOYMENT, OR ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE IN CAREERS
With Rob Dandrade, Kristen Hann, and Team - Room 105
This unique workshop was developed and launched in February of 2009 by the three founding churches working in partnership to meet a growing demand for helping those who had lost their jobs. The content is a collection of excerpts from bestselling books, best practices from experts, personal experiences, participant examples and ministry materials. This workshop is free and open to the public.
About the Instructors/ Facilitators…
Each having a unique view with job searching, you benefit by hearing their different practical experiences. Each is a professional who has personally experienced job loss and transitions and/or has been part of recruitment and hiring of many individuals.
What material is covered?
The Essential Elements
- The Big Picture; Views of Life, Work, and God
- Finding the Job that Fits
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 and Leveraging the Free Mass Career Center Resources and Government Websites
- Networking, including Elevator Speech and Search Plan
- Writing the Resume
Where has this workshop been offered?
- Bethlehem Bible Church (Boylston)
- The Bridge MetroWest (Natick)
- Chapel of the Cross (Southborough)
- Crossroads Community Church (Framingham)
- Faith Community Church of Hopkinton
- Grace Baptist Church (Hudson)
- First Presbyterian of Worcester
- Holden Chapel
- Muellin Hill Baptist (Lakeville)
- New England Chapel (Franklin)
- North Uxbridge Baptist Church
- Pleasant Street Christian Reform Church (Whitinsville)
- River Community Church (Douglas)
- Trinitarian Congregational Church (Wayland)
- Trinity Congregational Church (Bolton)
- United Methodist Church (Sudbury)
- Ware Community Church, Assembly of God
Questions? Contact Maria at .