525 Main St.
Watertown, MA US 02472
Grace Chapel is one church in multiple locations. Each location offers a distinct worship experience and a wide range of ministry activity, but we all participate in a shared learning experience through our Sunday morning teaching.
Some aspects of each Grace Chapel location are unique, influenced by the needs of its congregation and neighborhood. But the core components of Grace Chapel ministry - children’s and youth ministries, a local live worship team, and video-streamed messages from Lexington – are present at each.
A lot more goes on at every Grace Chapel location than just worship services! We offer:
- programs for kids and teens;
- ministries of care and support;
- special events;
- and plenty of opportunities to find community and serve together.
We believe that church isn't a place just to attend, it's a place to belong. Read more about what to expect when you visit.
Summer in watertown
Join GC Watertown for some summer fun!
- Women's Tea Social: join the ladies of Watertown on June 27th at 3pm for an afternoon of tea and card making. For more information or to RSVP email
- Summer Bible Study: Join Robert, Jenny, and Joelinda at the Watertown campus on Wednesdays at 7pm for a study of the book of Hebrews, where we'll explore Jesus' Jewish roots. Click here for more information.
- Park Nights: what could be better than a warm sunny summer night spent at Victory Field with the GC Watertown Staff? Bring your dinner, family, friends, a football, popsicles, and blanket to Victory Field at 6pm on July 24th, August 7th and 21st.
- Movie Nights: July 19th and August 16th we will be having a movie night on the church lawn! Come at 7:00pm with your favorite movie snacks, a chair or blanket and of course a friend!
- Beach Day: July 25th we will be having a church beach day! Meet at the church at 8:30am and drive to Good Harbor beach in Gloucester together. Parking is $25 per vehicle
SUMMER IN Kidstown watertown
- Elementary: June 28th through August 30th children kindergarten through 5th will join their families in the main service.
- Preschool: June 28th through August 30th preschoolers will worship with their parents and then be dismissed to Kidstown after the music.
- Infants and Toddlers: there will be no changes to the Infant Toddler room.
- Next Gen Ministry Open House: More details to come but mark your calendars for September 6th as we ramp up to launching Kidstown and WatSM for the fall.