This position has the following responsibilities:
- Providing excellent front-of-house operation for events including operating and training others on ProPresenter, PowerPoint, Audio & Light production.
- Maintaining campus AV equipment in good working condition with AV contractor(s).
- Recruiting, training, overseeing, and organizing volunteers and assisting staff into production teams.
- Working with key staff/ministry representatives to develop and maintain excellent production quality standards for all events.
- Performing both hands on and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and by asking pertinent questions. Directing unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel or outside vendors.
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing tech solutions that support functional and overall church initiatives.
- Ensuring that best practices for servicing and supporting technology products are followed.
- Continually working on developing and improving personal skills for use in ministry.