Serve at Grace
Being part of a service team is a great way to get to know people, and our Sunday services wouldn’t be possible without a team of dedicated volunteers! We have a lot of different ways for you to get involved here at Grace Chapel:
Our regular Kidstown volunteers together serve almost 10,000 hours each year – but we’re asking you for just one. Would you step in to show some love for families here at Grace by serving just one Sunday this summer in Kidstown? Sign up today!
Where to Serve
- Welcome Team: Parking Team, Welcome Center, Greeting Team, Usher, etc.
- Worship and the Arts: musicians, tech team (we'll train you!)
- Student Ministries: group leaders, event chaperone, etc.
- Kidstown: teaching, coordinating, check-in
- Women's Community: Bible study help - group leaders and teams, special events
- Facilities: parking team, "handy help," first responders
- Care and Support Ministries
- Finance: organizing, filing, data entering, counting, etc. (Tuesday and Wednesday mornings)
- SHINE Special Needs Ministry: coaching, every or every other week, buddy to a SHINE child (education provided)
- Crossroads Cafe (Lexington Campus only): supervisor, barista, cashier
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Ministry: teaching, hospitality, organization, marketing