Serve at Grace
Being part of a service team is a great way to get to know people, and our Sunday services wouldn’t be possible without a team of dedicated volunteers! We have a lot of different ways for you to get involved here at Grace Chapel:
Where to Serve
- Welcome Team: Parking Team, Welcome Center, Greeting Team, Usher, etc.
- Worship and the Arts: musicians, tech team (we'll train you!)
- Student Ministries: group leaders, event chaperone, etc.
- Kidstown: teaching, coordinating, check-in
- Women's Community: Bible study help - group leaders and teams, special events
- Facilities: parking team, "handy help," first responders
- Care and Support Ministries
- Finance: organizing, filing, data entering, counting, etc. (Tuesday and Wednesday mornings)
- SHINE Special Needs Ministry: coaching, every or every other week, buddy to a SHINE child (education provided)
- Crossroads Cafe (Lexington Campus only): supervisor, barista, cashier
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Ministry: teaching, hospitality, organization, marketing