About Grassroots Ministries at Grace Chapel
"Grassroots" are ministries envisioned, launched, and managed by members of our congregation.
Planned and organized by Grace Chapel members, Grassroots ministries are an expression of some of the ways people in our congregation live out their faith. Grassroots currently serve the oppressed, bless the adopted, and love and care for individuals with special needs. Grassroots reach beyond our congregation to serve the world around us, in Jesus' name.
If you are feeling the call to do something more, connect with a ministry that tugs at your heart.
- Home for Good: an emerging network of individuals and families desiring to engage in God's work through adoption, foster, and kinship care in Grace Chapel and Eastern Massachusetts.
- LAMB (Life Affirming Ministry Boston): Christians seeking to serve, educate, and gather to support the sanctity of life. We strive to spread God’s life affirming message in a compassionate, non-judgmental manner.
- STAND Against Human Trafficking: The mission of STAND is to encourage the faith community to become educated and to take an active role on the subject of human trafficking.
- REACH: A cross-campus team desiring to introduce and educate the Grace Chapel congregation regarding refugee issues as well as provide them opportunities to connect with and provide assistance to refugee families in the Greater Boston area.
- The Bridge: We want to support people who have been affected by incarceration and may have a connection to Grace Chapel.
For those interested in forming a new Grassroots ministry, or learning about existing ministries, please contact Jacqueline Turner.
Galatians 6:8b-10 (NIV): "Whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."