Watertown In-person Worship Service 11:00am
We are excited to announce we will be gathering in person for our Sunday worship on May 30th.
We're doing our best to offer a safe worship experience at all of our campuses. Each facility gets a thorough cleaning between services and events, and we're offering seating space that provides for family/group social distancing of at least 6 feet. We've upgraded to HEPA air filtration systems and touchless restroom facilities at all campuses, and are providing hand sanitizer stations throughout all of our buildings.
Please take note of the following guidelines before you attend one of our services:
- Masks required for all participants
- Pre-registration for contact tracing required
- If you or anyone in your party has any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please join us online instead
- If you or anyone in your party has had prolonged exposure to anyone who's tested positive for COVID-19, please join us online instead
- Please follow traffic patterns indicated at each location to help us reduce cross-exposure between parties
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the service in order for us to be able to seat everyone.
- During the musical portions of the service, we’re asking people to reflect silently or sing softly.
We're doing our best to offer a touchless experience. You can give online or place offering in Giving Boxes provided as you exit the service. And if you're new, fill out our online connection card here!
As much as we all love hugs and handshakes, this is a time for waves and virtual high-fives. Thanks for understanding.
NOTE: We will not be offering any Kidstown or Student Ministry at this time, children and students are welcome in the sanctuary.