About the Event
LexingtonOnlineClasses and WorkshopsLexington Highlight
Designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage, the Marriage Course is for any couple looking to invest in their relationship. The course equips couples with tools and techniques to keep the spark alive and stay connected. There is no group work, and each couple’s conversations are completely private.
Starts Thursday, September 28 - Thursday, November 16, from 7:30-9pm, over Zoom. (Zoom link will be sent before the first meeting to those who register.) Register on grace.org/groups Led by Rob and Beth Stutzman, long-time Grace Chapel members and parents of two grown children. Please purchase a Marriage Course workbook for each spouse before the course begins. Available for $8.99 from Amazon or Christianbook.com.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….