Foxboro Outdoor Movie Night
To end our Student Ministry Fall Retreat on an extra fun note, we'll be showing a movie under the stars, and everyone is invited! Join us with your mask, lawn chair, and bug spray as we get to celebrate with our students and their families. Space is limited, so all participants must RSVP so we can make sure we set up well for everyone.
To ensure the safety and positive experience of everyone, we have a few guidelines to help our event run smoothly:
- Follow directions of all Grace Chapel Staff & Volunteers, as well as posted signage related to parking and foot traffic
- Wear a face mask for the duration of the event.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from those outside your family unit whenever possible
- Sit within the marked lawn area designated for each family unit
- Bring your own chair or blanket to sit on (most spots will be on pavement)
- Use the restroom before coming to the event
- Pack out what you brought in, including any trash
- Maintain responsibility for any children in your family unit and ensure they are following guidelines
- Optional but recommended: bring your own bug spray and hydration
We'd love to have you join us, you can RSVP here: