Grace Chapel has assembled a team of staff and volunteers who are committed to the work of discerning who God is leading to become the next Senior Pastor of Grace Chapel. This team was formed through much prayer, and with the recommendations of pastors and others in our congregation. Our goal was to develop a diverse team of men and women that represents the different ages, stages of life, church backgrounds, and ethnicities of Grace Chapel attendees across all of our campuses. We truly value the unique perspectives and experiences they bring to this team!
Being part of this search committee is a significant commitment of time and energy over the course of the next year, and we are thankful for every team member who has accepted this responsibility.
Our Committee is comprised of the following people:
- Carrie Tibbles, Elder & Search Committee Chair
- Shana Barmoy, Online Campus
- Keith Cerci, Elder, Watertown Campus
- Tim Ghali, Pastor of Discipleship, representing the Grace Chapel Staff
- Kevin Johnson, Lexington Campus
- David Kang, Foxboro Campus
- Owen Knight, Lexington Campus
- Sharon Kumar, Watertown Campus
- Mark MacDonald, Executive Pastor & Elder
- Sandy Smith, Lexington Campus
- Sandy Shen, Elder, East Lexington Campus
- Angie Weyler, Wilmington Campus
The committee is looking forward to working together as a team and with Vanderbloemen Search Consultant, Eugene Lee as they prayerfully discern who will be the next Senior Pastor of Grace Chapel. They’ve collectively taken on some “assigned reading” on best practices in the field of pastoral search, and committed to being present at our campus listening sessions.
We invite you keep this team in your prayers over the summer and fall, as they work together on this important next phase in Grace Chapel’s history.
With thanks and appreciation,