My Grace Chapel
Getting Started with MyGraceChapel
MyGraceChapel is designed to allow you to access and share information about the things you're involved in here at Grace: ministry activities, special events, service opportunities, small groups, and programs. We want to help you get connected!
Right now, you can:
- Make a secure, confidential, one-time or recurring contribution either by electronic check or credit card.
- Review your confidential giving history and download your annual giving statement.
- Update your address and contact information directly, so our office has the most up-to-date means of communicating with you.
- View a calendar of events, classes and ministries.
- Register for upcoming special events and retreats, you can even register guests!
To begin, simply click the MyGraceChapel.org Sign-in on the sidebar panel. If this is your first time logging in, Click "Need a Login?" If the email address you enter is already in your record, you will be emailed a temporary password and can sign on right away. If we have never received an email address from you, the system will provide you with a link to contact Judi Gale or Chris Guerriero in our Financial Office for assistance. Please allow one business day for us to respond to requests for login setup.
Use this link to log in or create an account at MyGraceChapel.org. This provides access to all features, including event registration, service opportunities, and giving information.
This link provides guests an easy way to register for events at Grace Chapel.
Use this link to give a gift to Grace Chapel, without creating a full MyGraceChapel.org profile. This is a self-service process; simply enter an amount and your email address and click the Continue as Guest button at the next prompt.